lundi 18 novembre 2013

Christmas Love Campaign

I was not sure to have time to create something for the Christmas Love Campaign posted by Jaine on her blog...but I did it. Here is my card. I will bring it along when I go to the Bazar International at the end of the month. It is a large event to raise fund for charities.

4 commentaires:

jaine drake a dit…

I love it laury it's adorable. Thank you thank you for getting involved with the campaign and making your card. xx

jaine drake a dit…

I love it laury it's adorable. Thank you thank you for getting involved with the campaign and making your card. xx

Patricia Roebuck a dit…

LOVE how you designed these! Beautiful!

lena-dailyscrap a dit…

Beautiful cARD; DEAR Laurence! Great use of washi tape and those cute little stars - AND a very cute little snowman too :-)