dimanche 10 novembre 2013

Carte

Pour utiliser vos chutes de papier, pourquoi ne pas réaliser une carte façon patchwork, May Flaum a posté quelques idées sur le blog SimonSays . Voilà ce que ça donne pour moi, un patchwork fait de carrés irréguliers (mais voulu lol) et un peu de couture pour rappeler l'effet "patchwork".
If you want to use all your (tiny) scarps of paper, why don't you make a patchwork card...May Flaum posted some ideas on the SimonSays blog. That's how my card turned out: a patchwork of irregular squares (I did it on purpose actually) with machine stitching on top.
 détail


6 commentaires:

lena-dailyscrap a dit…

Thanks again for your wonderful inspiration! You just saved my day - I hate making cards, but with this idea my old patchwork heart made a jump for joy! Beautiful card - I will start today! Thanks:-)

Anna-Karin a dit…

This patchwork card is gorgeous!! Love the colours and the little star is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your patchwork creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Michelle a dit…

Beautiful! I love the silver! A perfect element to create an updated look. Great project! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

shirley-bee a dit…

Beautiful card! I love those soft colours with the silver.

Maura a dit…

Beautiful card! Congratulations too!

maria f. a dit…

Absolutely gorgeous - congrats on your shout out at SSS.