lundi 16 janvier 2017

Bookmarks


I wanted to make some boomarks with spray ink but unfortunately it was clogged...and I decided to wait till the ink was dry before using my stencil with a black pen to outline some of the patterns. It was not what I initially planned to do but sometimes you have to change your plans ...
Stencil Mini shutters by Stamplorations


4 commentaires:

Melissa L. a dit…

I love these tags, Laury. Beautiful. Clean, simple and lovely. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

MariLynn a dit…

I love how you outlined some of the images. I know it may not have turned out like you were going for, but I think it has a great artistic look. Thanks for sharing with the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

Asmah Zainal Abidin a dit…

Change of plan can lead to interesting result like this simple yet stunning tags. I love them both! Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations January Mixed Media Challenge ...See you again real soon Laury.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

Sari / Granne a dit…

Fabulous fresh look, love that artsy layout. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations January Mixed Media Challenge, hope to see you soon again.