jeudi 21 janvier 2010

Inkurable Stampers-Art Doll



Here is my Art Doll for this month's challenge on Inkurable Stampers.
I used a matchbox to make the body of my doll. I worked on a separate sheet of paper and cut it after to the right dimension to fit in my box. I used acrylic paint in teal blue on the page of an old book and a sponge for a different effect. The outside of the box is made with red acrylic mixed with gesso. When dried I glued a piece of red silk paper with a heart cut out beforehand. I stamped with a background stamp "I love you" by InfinimentScrap. The head of the doll is stamped on a separate sheet of paper (Zettiology) and cut out. The wings are stamped on acetate with stazon black ink (Stamp by Tim Holz).The hat and legs are decoupage from a Artchix collage sheet. The skirt is made from a cupcake and I attached buttons on the side of the box.

5 commentaires:

Vicky a dit…

What a fabulous take on this month`s theme laurence, she`s just so cute :)

Anonyme a dit…

j adore
sandrine

bockel24 a dit…

Your doll is just lovely, and what a great idea to use the matchbox - great work!

Pretty Arty a dit…

j'adore!

christ a dit…

ah moi j'adore ton style, je te le dis et le redis, c'est superbe,bisous