lundi 28 décembre 2009

TMTATC-Lucky signs


I have included a four-leaved clover and the number 13(which means good luck for some persons and bad luck for others) on my ATC for this week's challenge on TMTATC.

I wish you all a lot of good luck for 2010.

J'ai mis un trèfle à 4 feuilles ainsi que le nombre 13 (synonyme de chance pour certains et de malchance pour d'autres) sur mon ATC pour le challenge de cette semaine sur TMTATC.

Je vous souhaite à tous beaucoup de chance en 2010.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Absolutely gorgeous!

Eila A a dit…

Beautiful card, fantastic colours, great signs! I wish you a Happy New Year!

Nancy B a dit…

I love your ATC and the saying. I've never heard of that saying before. That is good because we all need a little good luck after the bad.
Happy New Year.

Irish3 a dit…

Love her, so sweet!!! 13 and 3 are my favorite numbers so for me this card is so very cool!! Nice job.

Bettie a dit…

Love your card and the quote!

Sabine a dit…

I love the colours and Zetti!