dimanche 2 juillet 2017

Notebook


June was quiet on my blog, but I hope to be more productive in July. I show you my first project, a small notebook with the color combo posted on the rubberdance blog. I had to leave my comfort zone and use purple but finally I really like purple and yellow together. The stamp is by Rubberdance (Textured house)


4 commentaires:

Sue a dit…

Well done on stepping out of your comfort zone Laury, it was definitely the right thing to do because your book cover is wonderful. Fab use of the white space too. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Rubber Dance and have a great week. Sue xx

ionabunny a dit…

Oh, this is so pretty. Love how the houses go off the page, and the button. You have used the colours beautifully. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

Rubber Dance a dit…

Your card is super pretty. Thank you for using our Textured Houses. I love the CAS style. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance July Colour Challenge. xx Susanne.

maria f. a dit…

A lovely and gentle creation, yet you've managed to use those colors in it beautifully.