dimanche 8 juin 2014

Garden#1

I have just started a journal to keep all my experiences in the garden. I grow some vegetable for some years now and I think that in keeping track in a file will be helpful. This is the page of my second section where I will keep details of the varieties that are successful and that grow each year in the garden.
I was inspired by Liesbeth's tutorial with grunge paste and stencil, also used the tip of Darcy (but with neocolor II on my stamp)
material: watercolor paper, acrylic paint, neocolorII, paste, stamp PaperArtsy (mini18, Letter plate4, wings Plate1)

4 commentaires:

Sarah Anderson a dit…

sounds like a useful journal, and this page makes a lovely addition

Trish a dit…

Fab page, a great keepsake in your garden file!

Darcy Marshall a dit…

Brilliant, this will be a very useful journal.

Françoise a dit…

Coucou, c'est très joli, j'aime bien tout ce bleu, bisette du jour