samedi 1 février 2014

Cactus

I wanted to include a picture of my daughter's cactuses in my LO for some time...she really enjoys taking care of them. This is also my entry for the current challenge on the SimonSays Challenge blog.


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

This is a gorgeous layout! I love that you scrapbooked about your daughter's cacti :) - Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! - Ashli :)

Anna-Karin a dit…

Fabulous layout and what a great idea for the challenge! Love the background and the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Cocofolies a dit…

Une page très libre et fun qui te ressemble, elle est très chouette !! J'aime bien ces petits cactus moi Lol... L'idée de cette page est excellente ! :D