mercredi 9 novembre 2011

Calender - septembre

Cette fois-ci je n'ai pas utilisé la couleur proposée comme couleur dominante mais tout y est: le vieux papier, les lignes rouges et le die (dentelle). C'est toujours un plaisir de voir sur le blog de Craftbarn ce que les autres ont réalisé avec les mêmes consignes.
This time I didn't use the "old paper" color as the main color but I have included everything: old paper, red lines and die (lace die). I always enjoy watching on the Craftbarn blog what the other participants have created with the same instructions.
Detail:

8 commentaires:

Anne a dit…

This is incredible! So busy and textural looking! I want to run my fingers over it! Superb piece of work! TFS!

Jenni's Jems a dit…

Fabulous page love the pastel shades x

Suze Bain a dit…

Love the vintage background, another fab page. xx

Scrapmate a dit…

I love the grungy look of this.

christ a dit…

c'est absolument magnifique et travaillé,bisous

Craftyfield a dit…

Fantastique! The background is so well made.

Mrs A. a dit…

I think we have all managed to come up with a different view of our school days which is great. Love this page. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonyme a dit…

OMG, tes fonds de page me surprennent semaine apres semaine, et pas d'exception pour celui-la: GORGEOUS !!
thanks for playing
isa