mercredi 13 avril 2011

ATC SWAP


My ATCs are ready for the swap on Inkurable Stamper....I hope many people will join in

Mes ATCS sont prêtes pour l'échange sur Inkurable Stamper...j'espère que bcp de personnes participeront.

5 commentaires:

Cynthia Schelzig a dit…

well looking at these I think I should play along!!

christ a dit…

j'espère pour toi qu'il y aura pleins de participations,elles sont tellement belles,bisous

Sarah Feeney a dit…

*Gasp!*. These are beautiful Laury!

melusine64 a dit…

Ohhh ca promet de supers échanges les filles vont être gâtées j'adore les couleurs !!
Bizz
Isa

Fiona a dit…

bonjour Laury and merci :) I received my ATC swap from Inkurable Stampers and was lucky enough to receive one of yours in my collection! It is one of my favourites! Please excuse my French - my daughter and I are trying to learn slowly ;)